- Shipping Quotes: An item’s shipping cost is determined by weight, shipping destination, and service selected.
- International Orders: The Gemmary ships worldwide! (We cannot ship to countries currently under a trade embargo by the US government – Burma, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Syria, Iran, and North Korea.)
- Customs: The Gemmary is not responsible for customs fees or delays due to customs.
- Sales Tax: If you are ordering from Colorado, you will be charged a 2.9% sales tax. If you are ordering from Australia, there will be a 10% GST added on all orders at or under $1000 AUD/$725 USD. This is to comply with the new tax law effective July 1, 2018.
- Processing Time: Items are shipped within 1-2 business days from the time of payment. Every package is shipped insured and tracked. Any package over $100 will have a signature confirmation of delivery.
- Best offers are always entertained if we agree to a new price; the item will be put on RESERVE for 48 hours.
- If payment is not received in two days, the item will go off RESERVE and go back into the inventory.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of delivery, no questions asked.
- The buyer is responsible for the return shipping cost.
- The money will be refunded upon receipt of the item in the original condition. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer will not receive a refund.
- All media inquiries, please contact us at [email protected]
- As an online store, we are open 24/7 and are here for you as long as we are conscious or not on an airplane! All emails are answered as soon as possible.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns.